Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Convert Piano Alto Saxophone

2007-08-14, 10:30 clock, Rotwandstrasse

I open our mail box, and after several attempts, the old name tag can be removed sideways through a slot in the plate inward. It contains my name and my former roommate. I replaced it with the new sign, which in turn contains my name, but the new my wife. With the scratched plexiglass shield in front of the looks, the new age now. I prefer the Provisional Institutions of Self-adhesive label with the name of my wife from the mailbox door. The remnants of the glue I scratch off with your fingernail.
The name plate on the bell board can not be manually . Remove I bring my army knife in the house and replace our old label affixed. Including the sign of our previous tenant appears. It can not even remove the screwdriver with the blade of the eels. When I fear my neighbors several screwdrivers and a hammer. All palpitations, levers and jump does not work. I'm sweating. A neighbor flushes the mail box. "You know how these name plates are mounted?" I ask them. "No idea", she says, "but that does not look good right now." I'll clear up my tool, leave the shield scratched our previous tenant and deposit in our milk box. Back at home I call the Caretaker on, but it is only his answering machine.

11 clock, pfi

0 comments:

Post a Comment